Pages

17 Mar 2012

"Keunyangg~~~

....
Keunyang..
I dont know what should i said except that--v

I wanna share about my feeling lastly, i wanna shout loudly if im really okay,na gwaenchana!!! I know,in other people sight im really pathetic maybe,but,they’re dont know what i feel in my heart..you,my blog,i hope you know and understand with everything which i choose in my life,hey!!this is my life,isnt it??!!


Well,i know, i need other people in my life,i know,i know that clearly,but,am i wrong if i choosed to be introvert? im a person with ambivert personality,so..sometime i can choose to be introvert or extrovert,and rite now,here,i choosed to be kindda introvert,wae andwae??!

I was know how great my life when i have many bestfriend around me,and now,i also know how i passed my life without any bestfriend beside me,heyy!! Life is like a wheel,rite? So,i think now,i can survive in every condition in my life,there’re any terrible condition that ever happen yet in my life,huh?? I was know the feeling of fail, i was feel the pain of missing,and i think there’re many condition that was happen in my life, no, im not being arrogant rite now,i just said what i think,

Well, i just wont hear advices from they who dont know anything yet about me, i accept they advices,i really thankful from my deeply heart  for their careness,but, i cant do that,ok this is about me who unsociable in their perspective,who seem pathetic because i dont have “close friend” around me,and because i cant enjoy my college life like the mayoritas people in my university. So why im not??this is my choice,my choice to be minoritas,my choice to be a person who unsociable,and there's not regret i think,and may i ask them to stop care about me?? And they must know,when i start to enjoy my college life,that’s more terrible to me,that will be burden,bcause im the one who may not to be enjoy with some condition,yeah i think they know what the reason,,or not??bcause if they dont know, that’s make me more sure if they dont know anything yet about me.

For  ur information,im not trauma or something like that or whatever they said about me,because i choose to be someone who unsociable,that’s just because,eumm..i dont have good reason why i choosed to be like who im now,what i know,i just need more time to myself,i wont waste my time with some people who fake,some people who just be my friend because of the benefit.

But,i’ll say thanks so much one more time to them who gave me that advices,but..now,i still love my loneliness,i really love the times that i spent alone with myself,im allow,am i?!!

*keunyang diatas artinya "begitulah" BUKAN lawan kata lapar :P

No comments:

Post a Comment