Pages

23 Jul 2012

in the Midnight..

"いつでもあなたを愛しています"
This post dedicated for the one that I used to love and it seems like I still love..

I dont know what should i say,
i just wondering what are you doing right now..
i decided to remove all about you from my life,then of course i must remove ur phone number too,
and also unfriend you on facebook.
No,im not doing all those because i cant accept the reality that you're will never be mine,
i remove all the things that related with you just because its hurting me so much to know all fact about you and realised there is no place for me in your life.
So,here i am..only can wondering how's ur day,and how's ur pass ur life..

Now,i just can hope you doing well for all the things that will you do,live happily,be a success person,and always in Allah's Protection..

I dont know,when i can remove you clearly from my heart,because for me,you was a part of my life..
so,i'll still do my best to rip ur name from my heart..
well,last words.. SARANGHAE,neo babo ya!!!!>,<

No comments:

Post a Comment