Pages

22 May 2011

MORNING with DAMN COOL GUYS

hey there me!!!
good morning bad mood=.= after 2 days just in myroom -except look for some foods just because deally came here,hehehe...*its ok deL!!- and my mood not come back yet=.= what should i do,huh??


hmmm...well,to repair my mood,time to wash my eyes *halah* with picts of my favourite koreanstar (boybands and aktors)

and,i'll share them with u :D
cekidottt!!!!




BIGBANG!!!freakin awesome boyband :D



BIGBANG itu..

im crazyyy about them!!!!
 thenn...


SUPER JUNIOR!!! the crowded CUTE boyband :P

 SUPER JUNIOR itu...

all of them so CUTE=.= im envious!!!


Finally –today-
TADAAAAA~~~~~!!!!!

CUTE,so DAMN COOL,he's JANG GEUN SUK!!!!!



Im totally crazy about him,and always meltings at the moment when i saw his acting and YEAHH!!! He was a singer too!!!! So multitalented,huh??!!! :D

was a ROCKER in "mary stayed out all night" drama


model iklan!!!damn!!!saya mimisan!!SARANGHAE OPPA!!!



in "hong gil dong" drama..


in the "baby and me" Movie..


hahhaha...this's ME!!the girl who crazyy about them :P


Ok!!enough for today :) i’ll post many freakin awesome people here whenever :P

-me,the girl who fallin into them-

2 comments: